Ultimately, if you want more search engine traffic, link building takes time. Link building is definitely one of the important skills in SEO to raise your Brand Visibility . It is also one of the slowest, most pain-in-the-ass processes. And to lay it on lightly... it’s a culmination of several different skills. If you want other people to link back to your site you will not only need to master content and sales, but also programming and psychology.
The following are a couple key tips for organic SEO Link Building:
1. Blog commenting is a great way to promote content, create diverse anchor text and build a natural link profile. But be careful it can become poor practice when you outsource, automate, comment on spam ridden sites and over saturate with keywords.
2. Get your comment approved? 99.00% of quality blogs will send comments to a moderator before going live. Since you'll be dropping a link, it's important to comment the right way.
3. Set off a chain of reaction of valuable events.
4. Alert the press and make them link you! Submission sites are nice and all, but real press. I'm talking authority news outlets.
5. Have a Press Release on hand. A press reporter always asks for more information. Make it easy by sending them a link to your business's online press release.
6. Networking with results in mind.
Ultimately, if you want more search engine traffic, link building takes time.